Monday, April 20, 2009

Updating you [good stuff]

I'm continually blown away at the progress I'm making on seabiotics. When I have been doing activities that make me sore my recovery time is much quicker than prior to using seabiotics. It usually takes about 10 days for the pain to subsite. It's 3 days past some activities I did that normally knock me off my feet for days. All I'm experiencing right now is some soreness.

One of the other things that I'm noticing a change in is my menstrual cycles. My cramping is considerably less. Previous to the use of seabiotics I would be laid up for days upon cycle starting. I would have cramping so bad I couldn't stand up. I've noticed that I only had to take one dose of ibuprofen (100 mgs) at the onset of cycle starting. Previously I was taking 2 doses a day for about 4 days out of the 7.

Visit here http://www.seabiotics.com/seatherapy to learn more.

No comments: