Monday, April 6, 2009

Mental Health

I've noticed less depression & anxiety as I progress. I've mentioned before about having more energy.

The fog that goes with fibromyalgia can get pretty dense at times. I can remember situations where I completely had no clue what was being said to me. Almost like people were talking gibberish. I've not noticed that so much anymore. I still have light fog. Baby steps!

I was in severe pain for over 20 yrs of my life. I'm noticing less of the sharpness in pain. Pain is lightening but it's still present. The pain is more bearable.

I believe I touched on acid reflux and heart burn. They're not one in the same. Heart burn is a painful and burning sensation in the esophagus, just below the breastbone usually associated with regurgitation of gastric acid. The pain often rises in the chest and may radiate to the neck, throat, or angle of the jaw. Acid reflux is an actual disease most commonly referred to as GERDs (look it up). It is a common condition and an abnormal one in which acid in the stomach rises up into the esophagus. This occurs because the valve separating the contents of the stomach from the esophagus does not function properly. The acid reflux seems to have corrected. The heart burn is down to an occasional belch. Sometimes people having heart attacks think it's just heart burn because some of the symptoms cross over.

Seabiotics is great in helping deal with heart disease.

I've noticed that I'm sleeping better as well.

Visit here http://www.seabiotics.com/seatherapy to learn more.

No comments: