Monday, March 9, 2009

Progress Week 2

I didn't post anything over the weekend because I was busy and distracted.

One noticeable difference at this point is considerably less pain upon waking and that I'm sleeping better. However, (and this is just my opinion) I've been very sleepy since starting seabiotics. I think the reason is because the product is kicked into high gear and really working hard on my cells. Like a baby sleeping because it's growing or a person sleeping while healing from illness. My body feels as though it wants to turn off while the product is doing it's thing. And then when I wake up it will be a new body! Well, because that's not realistic for today's life I simply fight the sleepies. Then I crash hard at night.

The other thing is I've been trying to pay attention to my eating habits. I'm eating better. I believe it facilitates this product's process.

I'm looking forward to what is going to be the end results!

Visit here http://www.seabiotics.com/seatherapy to learn more.

No comments: