Friday, April 9, 2010

Update: Health

Hello everyone. Welcome to the blog.

For the past several months I've been reorganized my lifestyle and diet. My health has improved massively.

I hoped a friend's scales the other day while visiting just out of curiosity and I've lost more weight. I'm down from 198 to 182. I don't generally go by weight because I'm a muscular. And muscle weighs more than fat. I typically go by inches. So, in order to understand better how things are I measure instead of weigh. I've went from a size 18 to a size 15. My clothes are quite baggy on me.

Later this Summer I'll get a picture and compare it to one taken in December 2008 Just so you can see the difference.

Please check back for updates!

Visit here http://www.seabiotics.com/seatherapy to learn more.

No comments: